Your Health Your Decisions. Our Support.
Resources & Statistics Search for publications, education brochures, statistics on admission rates, waiting times, bed occupancy rates, diseases and more. Find out what to do if you have COVID-19 or COVID-19 symptoms, and how to manage your symptoms and get medical care if you need it. Experts from the One Health Office lead One Health Zoonotic Disease Prioritization workshopsto help countries, regions, and other areas focus limited resources on their top zoonotic diseases of concern.
- To help you have more meaningful discussions with your healthcare team, you can share health information including activity data, heart data, cycle tracking data, heart health notifications, and falls detected.
- Macronutrients are consumed in relatively large quantities and include proteins, carbohydrates, and fats and fatty acids.
- AFib History on Apple Watch gives you notifications with an estimate of the percentage of time you spend in AFib.
- The meeting aims to discuss support from TBI following the G20 Summit.
- Let The Well be your honest, trusted and caring partner throughout your healthcare journey.
A research effort to revolutionize how we improve health and treat disease. NIH does not tolerate pervasive or severe harassment of any kind, including sexual harassment. NIH …