The fact that art is quite connected to human experience makes it unsurprising that we have always made it part of our ways of living. Films, for example, can be made to spread awareness or cultural appreciation. Songs can also be composed in a way that they bring out certain emotions, give inspiration, or boost the morale of people. Art is powerful because it can potentially influence our culture, politics, and even the economy. When we see a powerful work of art, you feel it touching deep within your core, giving us the power to make real-life changes.
- Almost immediately, on Mimic’s launch day, Radius5 released a statement that the artists were being targeted for abuse on social media.
- The program prepared us for a seamless transition between my education and career.
- To date, tens of thousands of creative projects — big and small — have come to life with the support of the Kickstarter community.
- Art Dubai’s Artistic Director Pablo del Val and Curator Chris Fussner explain how this new section came about.
- The National Art Education Foundation invests in innovative initiatives to support instructional practice, research, and leadership in visual arts education.
Your art is professionally handcrafted by …