California Department of Real Estate
A commercial Real Estate loan is a mortgage secured by a lien on a commercial, rather than residential, property. Common careers found in the real estate industry include leasing agent, foreclosure specialist, title examiner, home inspector, real estate appraiser, real estate agent, and mortgage broker. Real estate development, or property development, includes activities that range from renovating existing buildings to the purchase of raw land and the sale of developed land or parcels to others.
- The North Carolina property was in bad shape when its current owners bought it for $1.66 million, but a $2 million renovation brought the Midcentury Modern back to life.
- Complete listing of state and local associations, MLSs, members, and more.
- Save homes you love, request information, schedule showings, and receive push notifications within minutes of homes hitting the market.
- Continuing Education Meet the continuing education requirement in state where you hold a license.
- A real estate agent is a licensed professional who arranges real estate transactions, matching buyers and sellers and acting as their representatives in negotiations.
Lenders can include banks, credit unions, private lenders, and government institutions. Now that we’ve outlined the four main categories, let’s explore some specific …