Dublin, July 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “3D Printing Software program and Providers Market – A World and Regional Evaluation: Deal with Software program, Service, Software, Finish-Use Business, and Area – Evaluation and forecast, 2022-2031 ” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s providing.
The 3D printing software program and companies market was valued at $9,661.7 million in 2021 and is predicted to achieve $80,847.6 million by 2031, rising at a CAGR of 24.3% between 2022 and 2031.
The 3D printing software program and companies market is pushed by a number of elements, together with the rising adoption of AI and machine studying (ML), demand from end-use industries like automotive, aerospace, and others, and rising adoption within the healthcare trade. Rising funding and assist from the federal government are anticipated to positively affect the expansion of the general market through the forecast interval.
How This Report Can Add Worth
This in depth report may help with:
- A devoted part specializing in the futuristic traits adopted by the important thing gamers working within the world 3D printing software program and companies market.
- Intensive aggressive benchmarking of key 20 gamers and 5 start-up firms, providing a holistic view of the worldwide 3D printing software program and companies panorama.
- Qualitative and quantitative evaluation of 3D printing software program and companies trade at regional-level granularity based mostly on area, end-use trade, utility, companies, and software program segments.
- In October 2021, 3D Techniques Company introduced the acquisition of Volumetric Biotechnologies which focuses on growing the power to fabricate human organs utilizing bioprinting strategies. The acquisition is a part of 3D Techniques’ plan to determine a world-class analysis functionality in Houston, Texas.
- In March 2021, Autodesk Inc. introduced the worldwide availability of Autodesk Takeoff, a brand new product that empowers estimators to carry out 2D and 3D quantification workflows from a standard knowledge atmosphere.
- In March 2021, Desktop Metallic introduced that it has developed a breakthrough powder that permits aluminum sintering for binder jetting AM expertise. The brand new powder was developed in partnership with Uniformity Labs.
Key Questions Answered within the Report
- What are the foremost elements and traits which can be impacting the 3D printing software program and companies market?
- How has COVID-19 impacted the 3D printing software program and companies market throughout the globe?
- What are the steps taken by the prevailing gamers to enhance their market positioning and the technique adopted by new gamers getting into in marketspace?
- Which is the main software program, service, printed materials, expertise, utility, and finish consumer out there, and the way are they going to carry out within the coming years?
- What are the newest developments in numerous nations throughout the globe for the event of the 3D printing software program and companies market, and what are the consumption patterns?
- What’s the bottleneck across the adoption throughout totally different areas and nations? Are there any authorities rules (regional/world) impacting the 3D printing software program and companies market?
Key Market Gamers and Competitors Synopsis
Some key gamers working out there are 3D Techniques, Inc., Artec 3D, Autodesk Inc., Digital Mechanics AB, OC Oerlikon Administration AG, Dassault Systemes, Fathom Digital Manufacturing Company, Imaginarium, Materialise NV, Organovo Holdings, Inc., Prodways Applied sciences, Proto Labs, Inc., PTC, Inc., Sciaky Inc., Sculpteo, Shapeways, Inc., Stratasys Ltd., VoxelJet AG, Trimble Inc., Star Fast, Siemens Digital Industries Software program, Xometry Inc., Desktop Metallic, Inc., Castor Applied sciences Ltd., Axial3D, and Nano Dimension.
The businesses which can be profiled within the report have been chosen based mostly on a selective pool of gamers, reminiscent of tier-1 gamers, mid-segment gamers, and small and rising firms, based mostly on numerous elements reminiscent of product portfolios, annual revenues, market penetrations, analysis, and growth initiatives, together with a home and worldwide presence within the 3D printing software program and companies market.
Key Matters Coated:
1.1 Business Outlook
1.1.1 Traits: Business Dynamics Defining the Future Traits of the 3D Printing Software program and Providers Market
126.96.36.199 Rising Software in Packaging Business
188.8.131.52 Rising Software within the Trend Business
1.1.2 Provide Chain Community
1.1.3 Ecosystem/ Ongoing Packages
184.108.40.206 Consortiums, Associations, and Regulatory Our bodies
220.127.116.11 Authorities Packages and Analysis Packages
18.104.22.168 Packages by Analysis Establishments and Universities
1.1.4 Business Requirements
1.2 Enterprise Dynamics
1.2.1 Enterprise Drivers
22.214.171.124 Price-Effectiveness, Better Design Flexibility, and Low Wastage
126.96.36.199 Rising Technological Developments within the 3D Printing Business and Integration of Machine Studying (ML) and Synthetic Intelligence (AI)
188.8.131.52 Robust Development of 3D Printing Expertise within the Healthcare Business
184.108.40.206 Authorities Initiatives and Rising Investments in R&D
220.127.116.11 Rising Demand from Finish-Use Industries
1.2.2 Enterprise Challenges
18.104.22.168 Lack of Technical Experience
22.214.171.124 Restricted Availability and Excessive Price of Supplies
126.96.36.199 Problems Associated to the Mental Property
1.2.3 Enterprise Methods
188.8.131.52 Product Growth
184.108.40.206 Market Growth
1.2.4 Company Methods
220.127.116.11 Partnerships, Collaborations, and Joint Ventures
18.104.22.168 Mergers and Acquisitions
1.2.5 Enterprise Alternatives
22.214.171.124 Rising Demand for 3D Printing in Rising Economics
126.96.36.199 Developments within the 3D Printing Software program and Providers
188.8.131.52 Rising Demand for Metallic 3D Printing
184.108.40.206 Rising Demand from Rising Software Verticals
1.3 Affect of COVID-19 on the 3D Printing Software program and Providers Market
2.1 3D Printing Software program and Providers Market – Software and Specification
2.1.1 Purposeful Fashions/Purposeful Prototyping/Analysis Fashions
2.1.2 Inventive Gadgets
2.1.3 Spare Components/Customized Components/Small-Run Collection Manufacturing
2.1.4 Machine Covers
2.1.5 Different Purposes
2.2 Demand Evaluation of 3D Printing Software program and Providers Market (by Software), Worth, 2020-2031
2.3 3D Printing Software program and Providers Market – Finish-Use Business and Specification
2.3.1 Automotive Business
2.3.2 Shopper Business
2.3.3 Healthcare Business
220.127.116.11 Implants and Prosthetics
18.104.22.168 Tissue Engineering
2.3.4 Aerospace Business
22.214.171.124 Engine and Engine Components
126.96.36.199 Restore Software
2.3.5 Schooling and Analysis Business
2.3.6 Authorities and Navy
2.3.7 Structure Business
2.3.8 Packaging Business
2.3.9 Oil and Fuel Business
2.3.10 Different Finish-Use Industries
2.4 Demand Evaluation of 3D Printing Software program and Providers Market (by Finish-Use Business), Worth, 2020-2031
3.1 3D Printing Software program and Providers Market – Software program and Specs
3.1.1 3D Designing Software program
3.1.2 Information Preparation Software program
3.1.3 Simulation Software program
3.1.4 Machine Management Software program
3.1.5 QA and Safety
3.2 Demand Evaluation of 3D Printing Software program and Providers Market (by Software program)
3.3 3D Printing Software program and Providers Market – Providers and Specs
3.3.1 Print-On-Demand Providers
188.8.131.52.1 Extrusion Materials
184.108.40.206.1.1 Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
220.127.116.11.2 Powder Mattress Fusion
18.104.22.168.2.1 Laser Sintering
22.214.171.124.2.2 Direct Metallic Laser Sintering (DMLS)
126.96.36.199.2.3 Electron Beam Melting (EBM)
188.8.131.52.2.4 Selective Warmth Sintering (SHS)
184.108.40.206.2.5 Selective Laser Melting (SLM)
220.127.116.11.2.6 Laser Engineering Web Shaping (LENS)
18.104.22.168.2.7 Direct Metallic Deposition (DMD)
22.214.171.124.3 VAT Photopolymerization
126.96.36.199.3.1 Stereolithography (SLA)
188.8.131.52.3.2 Digital Mild Processing (DLP)
184.108.40.206.3.3 Steady Liquid Interface Manufacturing (CLIP)
220.127.116.11.4 Binder Jetting
18.104.22.168.5 Materials Jetting
22.214.171.124.5.1 PolyJet Printing (PJP)
126.96.36.199.5.2 Multi-Jet Printing (MJP)
188.8.131.52.5.3 Colorjet Printing (CJP)
184.108.40.206.6 Different Applied sciences
220.127.116.11.6.1 Direct Power Deposition (DED)
18.104.22.168.6.2 Laminated Object Manufacturing (LOM)
22.214.171.124.6.3 Lithography-Primarily based Ceramic Manufacturing (LCM)
126.96.36.199.6.4 Aerosol Jet
3.3.2 After Gross sales and Upkeep Providers
3.3.3 Printing Supplies
188.8.131.52.1.1 Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
184.108.40.206.1.2 Polylactic Acid (PLA)
220.127.116.11.1.3 Polyvinyl Alcohol Plastic (PVA)
18.104.22.168.1.4 Polycarbonate (PC)
22.214.171.124.1.5 Different Plastics
126.96.36.199 Metallic and Metallic Alloys
188.8.131.52.2 Gold and Silver
184.108.40.206.3 Copper and Its Alloys
220.127.116.11.4 Nickel and Its Alloys
18.104.22.168.6 Stainless Metal
22.214.171.124.7 Different Metallic and Metallic Alloys
126.96.36.199.7.1 Tungsten and Its Alloys
188.8.131.52.7.2 Cobalt-Chrome Alloys
184.108.40.206 Different Printing Supplies
3.3.4 Different Providers
3.4 Demand Evaluation of 3D Printing Software program and Providers Market (by Providers), Worth, 2020-2031
3.5 Product Benchmarking: Development Charge – Market Share Matrix, 2021
3.6 Patent Evaluation
5 Aggressive Benchmarking and Firm Profiles
5.1 Aggressive Benchmarking
5.1.1 Aggressive Place Matrix
5.1.2 Product Matrix for Key Firms
5.1.3 Market Share Evaluation of Key Firms
5.2 Firm Profile
5.2.1 3D Techniques, Inc.
220.127.116.11 Firm Overview
18.104.22.168.1 Position of 3D Techniques, Inc. within the 3D Printing Software program and Providers Market
22.214.171.124.2 Product Portfolio
126.96.36.199 Enterprise Methods
188.8.131.52.1 Product Growth
184.108.40.206.2 Market Growth
220.127.116.11 Company Methods
18.104.22.168.1 Partnerships, Collaborations, and Joint Ventures
22.214.171.124.2 Mergers and Acquisitions
126.96.36.199 R&D Expenditure Evaluation
188.8.131.52 Aggressive Place
184.108.40.206.1 Strengths of the Firm
5.2.2 Artec 3D
5.2.3 Autodesk Inc.
5.2.4 Digital Mechanics AB
5.2.5 OC Oerlikon Administration AG
5.2.6 Dassault Techniques
5.2.7 Fathom Digital Manufacturing Company
5.2.9 Materialise NV
5.2.10 Organovo Holdings, Inc.
5.2.11 Prodways Applied sciences
5.2.12 Proto Labs, Inc.
5.2.13 PTC, Inc.
5.2.14 Sciaky Inc.
5.2.16 Shapeways, Inc.
5.2.17 Stratasys Ltd.
5.2.18 VoxelJet AG
5.2.19 Trimble Inc.
5.2.20 Star Fast
5.2.21 Siemens Digital Industries Software program
5.2.22 Xometry Inc.
5.2.23 Desktop Metallic, Inc.
5.2.24 Castor Applied sciences Ltd.
5.2.26 Nano Dimension
6 Analysis Methodology
For extra details about this report go to https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/482fx6
World 3D Printing Software program and Providers Market